Saving E-mail Attachments and Messages
To save attachments:
- Open the message with the attached file.
- Click the file(s) you wish to save listed in the Attachments window.
NOTE: You may select multiple files by holding down the control button on your keyboard.)
- Click the Download file icon (looks like a floppy disk.)
- Select a location to save the file.
- Click the Save button.
To save messages off-line:
- You will need to copy and paste the body of the message into a Microsoft Word document or print a hard copy.
Contact the WCPSS Help Desk at email@example.com or (919) 664-5700